You are already familiar with our HydraFacial procedure, but do you know that there are HydraFacial boosters to offer additional skin-soothing advantages? Regardless of your skin needs which could include hydration, firming, brightening, acne, and rosacea, we have suitable boosters to tackle your particular skin issues.
What are the Hydrafacial treatments options?
Your skin care requirements can be met with a customized HydraFacial treatment option, including;
- Signature HydraFacial: It involves using super serums packed with peptides, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid. This 45-minute treatment thoroughly cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin.
- Deluxe HydraFacial: This is a 60-minute treatment procedure which offers four distinct skincare booster options, including:
- Age Refinement HydraFacial: DermaBuilder is added to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Radiance Hydrafacial: It involves the addition of a Britenol booster which reduces the visibility of dark spots.
- Restorative Hydrafacial: It involves adding CTGF, which makes the skin’s tone, texture, and elasticity look better.
- Clarifying Hydrafacial: This involves extended extractions and the addition of Blue LED light therapy, which helps to reduce excessive oil production and congested skin.
- Platinum HydraFacial: This 90-minute procedure is a Hydrafacial experience of a lifetime. The detoxification process starts with lymphatic therapy and then Deluxe Hydrafacial to thoroughly cleanse, extract, and moisturize the skin while targeting specific skin issues. The procedure ends with LED Blue and Red Light therapy.
What happens during a HydraFacial?
- Exfoliation and cleansing: The HydraFacial will remove all the dead skin cells and debris, including makeup, by employing a deplaning tool. Additionally, it will aid in pore opening, which is the first step to better skin hydration.
- Acid peel: Unlike many other clinics, our acid peel won’t sting or make you feel uncomfortable. Your skin’s acid peel is light enough to be invisible. Although some people may feel a slight tingle, it won’t hurt.
- Extractions: The extraction phase of the procedure is one of its most exciting aspects. A vacuum-like nozzle is used to draw debris from your clogged pores. In contrast to traditional facials, we choose a more comfortable and pleasant extraction method. Our esthetician will perform a sophisticated vortex-extraction procedure during this stage of your HydraFacial.
- Application of serum: The vortex-fusion tool is another device used during your HydraFacial. This device infuses the skin with collagen and antioxidant serum to encourage hydration and suppleness. Our serum is made to promote wellness in and on your skin, eliminating all chances of redness and irritation. Typically, serums can make you feel a burning sensation on your face.
What are the functions of HydraFacial Boosters?
Hydrafacial boosters focus on specific skin issues. There are many different boosters available, and each has unique chemicals that contribute to skin improvement in various ways. While some acne boosters concentrate on removing more oil and cleaning pores to help prevent acne outbreaks, others are made to minimize the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. Other skin-brightening boosters include chronocyclin peptides, vitamin C, glycerin, and other substances. You can get the best Hydrafacial treatment by choosing boosters suitable for your specific skin needs.
Boosters offer a secure and reliable method for customizing your HydraFacial treatments to meet your needs. These enhancers can make your skin look better, giving you a healthier appearance and a more youthful look.
Which skin issues can Hydrafacial boosters treat?
Hydrafacial boosters can be used to treat several skin issues, including:
- Acne: Boosters can clear pores and assist in preventing acne breakouts.
- Wrinkles: Boosters can be used to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as people age.
- Dryness: Hyaluronic acid and other chemicals in boosters can add moisture to dry skin.
- Redness: Boosters might aid in reducing symptoms of red, sensitive skin.
- Skin sagging: Boosters can increase the volume and firmness of sagging skin.
What are the types of Hydrafacial boosters?
- ZO Brightalive Booster: The ZO Brightalive Booster was specially created for those with uneven skin tones and hyperpigmentation problems. This booster can lessen the appearance of brown spots and stop new pigmentation from developing, in addition to replenishing hydration. The Brightalive Booster will help you achieve a more even complexion by using a skin brightening combination to prevent the creation of pigmentation. Additionally, glycerin will replace and restore hydration, giving you a supple, radiant appearance. It’s best for dry skin, uneven skin tone, and brown spots.
- ZO Rozatrol Booster: Are you worried about your skin’s redness and sensitivity? The ZO Rozatrol Booster can address these issues by detoxifying your skin and replenishing moisture to ensure a healthy skin barrier function. The Rozatrol Booster reduces inflammation and the appearance of skin redness by utilizing the milk protein lactose. Meanwhile, Rose Canina extract helps reduce pore texturization and regulate sebum production. Your makeup will apply more smoothly after using the ZO Rozatrol Booster and without redness. It is best for large pores, excessive oil, dry skin, inflammation, and redness.
- Murad Vita-C Booster: If you want your skin to look fresh and radiant, try using the Murad Vita-C Booster. Ingredients include glycolic and tranexamic acids to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, as well as gold-stabilized vitamin C to brighten the skin significantly. It works well on dull skin, sun spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Murad Retinol Booster: The Murad Retinol Booster promotes quick cell renewal without irritating the skin. Retinol is a powerful, scientifically-proven ingredient that accelerates the skin’s surface renewal by increasing collagen production. This results in plumper skin with minimized wrinkles, tone, and youthful radiance. Other ingredients in the formula include glycolic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells and micronized collagen peptides to provide anti-aging benefits. It is best for textured skin, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Alastin Trihex-Pro Booster: The Alastin Trihex-Pro Booster works well for people who want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and thinning skin. This booster will improve the skin’s overall texture by clearing out damaged collagen and elastin while supporting the production of new proteins. Phosphatidylserine, a component of the formula, aids the skin in retaining a normal collagen supply. Palmitoyl dipeptide-5 aids the proteins that preserve the dermal and epidermal layers of skin. Additionally, tremella fuciformis mushrooms improve the skin’s ability to retain water, thereby reducing the appearance of dry skin.
- Circadian Protec plus: This hydrafacial protec plus booster provides the skin with moisture and protection. This booster also aids in plumping the skin by using six different types of hyaluronic acid and organics to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
If you are not sure which HydraFacial booster is best for you please Let our skincare professionals evaluate your skin and make customized Hydrafacial boosters recommendations to address your unique needs. Visit our clinic in Arcadia for the professional HydraFacial experience.
Which boosters work best for anti-aging?
There are a few options to boost your hydrafacial result from an anti-aging perspective.
- Dermabuilder: This is a peptide formulation which helps to improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Paul Nassif Hydraglucan: This booster is fantastic for anyone looking for a significant increase in the hydration and plumpness of their skin. This serum is a potent mixture of betaine, glucan and hyaluronic acid. Betaine improves epidermal cell cohesion resulting in a more substantial skin barrier. NAG is an important molecule involved in hyaluronic acid, improving the skin’s water-binding capacity.
- Murad Retinol Booster: An excellent choice for those suffering from fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. The fast-acting and slow-acting retinol technologies are combined in the retinol tri-active. This encourages a new, healthier layer of skin to form and speeds up cellular turnover.
Which boosters work best for pigmentation?
- Britenol: An excellent booster for mild pigmentation/pigmentation spots. Alpha-arbutin acts as a brightening agent. Vitamin C is a crucial antioxidant and includes bearberry extract, which brightens.
- ZO Brightalive: ZO brightalive serum is a very effective anti-pigmentation formation now used as an Hydrafacial booster. It contains a unique, patented skin brightening complex and glycerin, which aids hydration, and its constituents also help to prevent pigment formation.
Which booster works best for Rosacea?
Rosacea is one of the most complex medical skin conditions to “cure” and often requires continual maintenance. The ZO Rozatrol booster gets fantastic reviews from patients and reduces the redness of their skin.
HydraFacial Boosters at Eye Candy Vision and Beauty Clinic
If you are still unsure which of our HydraFacial boosters is suitable for you, we recommend scheduling an appointment with us at Eye Candy Vision and Beauty Clinic. Let our skincare professionals evaluate your skin and make customized Hydrafacial boosters recommendations to address your unique needs and skin issues. We look forward to helping you achieve the best skin and the added confidence of using personalized HydraFacial boosters.